You will notice that I've attached lot's of ways to find products that I recommend.
Check out the RESOURCE list (to the right of posts) to see vendors as well as Amazon links at the bottom of each page.
However you don't have to spend lots of money to camp, I am a regular at the thrift store to get most of my goods or you can use what you have from home.
I have posted "Reading Room" that has many wonderful book recommendations, I particularly love the children's books. I update the list as I discover more books, so check back in.
I am working on reshaping the site in the way it looks as well as having a theme each month and sending out one post per weekend (we'll see how that goes) on topics such as.............
- Kids & Camping: how to camp with kids, ideas on what to do, make and cook with them, book lists, games .......
- FUN FINDS: One unique item per post that is fun, interesting or odd but possibly useful
- Glamping: How to glamp up your campsite without over doing it, tips and pictures
- Locations: How to research, read, find and make reservation etc...
The month of April will be about
- Camp Cooking
- Setting up a Camp Kitchen
- Gadgets and more
"Anyone can camp and it doesn‘t have to be grueling. Weather in your backyard or in a remote location you do NOT need to be uncomfortable, eat dry food or be an extreme outdoor enthusiast. I love being outdoors and even more I LOVE to live out doors. It’s good for my soul, heath and body! You CAN create the perfect outdoor living space to feed your soul too. During the best weather I go camping at campgrounds and when the days are less predictable we set up our camp at home"