Feel Free To Share!


share/bookmark

May 25, 2011

Camp Coffee

Portable Propane Coffeemaker with Stainless Steel Carafe

  • •  Fantastic portable propane powered coffeemaker
  • •  No cords, stove, or percolator required
  • •  Operates on a single standard 16.4 oz propane cylinder
  • •  Easy to start - simply push the InstaStart™ auto ignition button to get the coffee brewing
  • •  Authentic stainless steel carafe
  • •  4,500 BTU for effective heating
  • •  Delivers fresh brewed coffee in 18 minutes
  • •  Easy to use, just like coffemaker at home
  • •  Water reservoir cover opens, filter basket removes for easy cleaning
The type of percolator I use


COMMENT: I wonder how this works in person, I prefer to use a peculator camping mostly because it feels so "camping". Out of the drip coffee makers I've seen I must say this Colman (top of page) one is really "COOL" looking.  

My small espresso maker for afternoon coffee boost







No comments: