Camp Coffee

Portable Propane Coffeemaker with Stainless Steel Carafe

  • •  Fantastic portable propane powered coffeemaker
  • •  No cords, stove, or percolator required
  • •  Operates on a single standard 16.4 oz propane cylinder
  • •  Easy to start - simply push the InstaStart™ auto ignition button to get the coffee brewing
  • •  Authentic stainless steel carafe
  • •  4,500 BTU for effective heating
  • •  Delivers fresh brewed coffee in 18 minutes
  • •  Easy to use, just like coffemaker at home
  • •  Water reservoir cover opens, filter basket removes for easy cleaning
The type of percolator I use


COMMENT: I wonder how this works in person, I prefer to use a peculator camping mostly because it feels so "camping". Out of the drip coffee makers I've seen I must say this Colman (top of page) one is really "COOL" looking.  

My small espresso maker for afternoon coffee boost







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

First Camptrip Review

Nature Based Art Projects For Kids

Camping AT D.L. Bliss