- A fan to see if a little white noise will help with sleep
- A $3 thrift store metal camp table or chair depending on how I use it or if I do
- A milk crate to use as a side table in the tent
- And a dog bed I made from an old self inflating camp mat folded in half and pushed into a fuzzy fabric case I sewed, lucky dog
- Putting our cloths in a laundry basket. My Mother In Law used to travel that way across country with Buddy her husband. I thought it was an idea worth trying. Heck it's all going back into the laundry when I get home
- Using a big plastic bin that we don't use for wood......... hummm might work
- Lastly I added a few clear plastic bins to keep organized and labeled them too
Jun 8, 2010
First Camptrip Of The Year
OK I'm half packed this morning and ready to go camping. This will be our first trip this year. Were going local to a water front and fully shaded site for three nights.
The first trip of the year is always the most tedious. Checking camp gear. I had to get my camp stove fixed, thanks to Greg I didn't have to pay. Nice to have good friends. Rearrange a few things from what didn't work so well last year and pack a few new item I purchased and changed this year. Including:
We will be back soon and posting away I'm sure...........................................................